Installing package for touch calibration, gestures, and Multitouch in Snowflake
A video tutorial for installing this package can be found here:
1. Be sure to uninstall the previous UPDD applications. You should be able to go to Finder and click on Applications. Inside applications look for Utilities. Scroll until you see UPDD uninstaller and run that. This should remove all UPDD related applications. Be sure to leave Snowflake MultiTeach installed though.
2. Reboot your Mac.
3. Once logged back in, be sure you have already opened up and ran Snowflake Multiteach and are logged in.
4. Next, download and install this package: http://www.getcleartouch.com/download/multitouch-in-snowflake-for-mac/
This install package places NTQTouch and TouchService automatically in your Applications folder as well as places NTQTouch in your Login Items.
5. In your Applications folder, double click TouchService and if you're connected to the panel, click the Enable button in the Touch Service window. Then close the window. You won't need to touch this again. Your touch should now be calibrated automatically without having to Calibrate.
6. In your Applications folder, double click NTQTouch drive to launch (This will be done automatically now anytime you boot your MAC because it is a Login Item) This new driver also has the NoMouse command running in the background so you don't have to use the Fun F3 anymore.