Out of the Box
Contents: SHO Signage Player Stick, Micro USB Power Cable, Power Block, Remote Control, IR Receiver Cable (for use with Remote), HDMI Extender Cable
1. Connect Stick to the Power Supply (and also into a Power Source)
2. Connect Stick to your Display with an HDMI Cable (or Directly, as pictured, either way)
3. Connect your desired navigation/point/click/mouse/keyboard dongle or USB cable to the SHO Stick USB end
4. **NOTE: If you see a pop up asking to select a Home App on Power Up, select 'Mediabox launcher h616' as covered in Step 6, then come back to this step.**
Select Landscape or Portrait Mode
5. For Wireless, choose your Wi-Fi Network and enter Wi-Fi Password
6. Select Home App **This MUST be 'MediaBox launcher h616' ONLY. Do NOT select 'Clear Digital Media Player'!!**
7. Launch SHO to generate Activation Code
8. Use Activation Code to add device in SHO CMS
By Passing Sho App After Firmware Update (6000K+ Series)
By Passing Sho App After Recent Firmware Update 1. After Panel reboots, either after a Firmware Update, Reload, or a Factory Reset, click "Deny" on the first 3 Permissions requested 2. On the next 3 Permissions requested, you must click "Don't Ask ...
Clear Touch Software Network Requirements
This document covers general network requirements for Clear Touch software and features, along with troubleshooting steps for common networking issues relating to the 6000 and 7000 Series. OTA Firmware Updates Over the air firmware updates, ...
Installing Windows 10 on a Clear Touch Interactive PC Module
Clear Touch Interactive offers a range of Integrated PC Modules that can either be purchased pre-loaded with Windows 10 Pro or without an operating system. If you or your organization chooses to purchase your PC Module without an OS, you will need ...
Setting Up Your DC100 Wireless Document Camera in Canvas Software
The Clear Touch DC100 Wireless Document Camera comes bundled with Canvas software. This software can be downloaded from one of the links below. Scroll down on the page and select the "Attached Files" tab to find your download: Windows 10 ...
Use the Clear Touch Interactive Panel as a Secondary Monitor in Extend Mode
Using your Clear Touch Interactive Panel as a Secondary Monitor in Extend Mode ***For the best experience, we recommend mirroring or duplicating your display*** With Windows 10, Microsoft has given users the option of running multiple displays in ...