Remote Camera Access using Collage
On version 5.4+ of Collage you are now able to remotely access a camera or microphone connected to your ClearTouch display.
To do so, follow these steps:
Note: This is available only on Windows and Mac Devices
1. Open Collage on both your laptop and your panel
2. Connect your laptop to the panel via the 6 digit code displayed on the panel
3. Select the Device Sync Icon in the top right, as imaged below:
4. Select the Camera icon to call the panel for access. You also have the option to select Microphone if you have one connected. Click accept from your panel and you should now be able to preview the camera from this screen:
5. Now that you have established a remote connection to the camera, all you will need to do is open up your preferred video software (Zoom, Teams, etc.) and select "Sharing Camera" as your input device.
Have fun connecting!
For any questions or issues, please contact Support at 864-643-5045 or submit a Support Ticket.
Using Collage with Airplay/Chromecast
A new feature added to Collage 188.8.131.523 is the ability to cast to the panel without installing the Collage app on iOS devices and when casting from a Chrome browser. To enable this feature, first ensure that you are on the latest version of ...
Collage Windows client update record
Please see the information below for features and updates related to the listed versions of Collage. This record is only intended to represent versions made available for Windows OS; accessed from our downloads page (getcleartouch.com/downloads). ...
How to Enable Advanced Code Mode in Collage
*Note: With the update to Collage v5, Advanced Code Mode is the default mode for all connections. Please see the Collage v5 White Paper for more information. If you are experiencing issues connecting your external device to a Clear Touch panel using ...
Clear Touch Collage™ is a powerful, yet easy-to-use, integrated software application that lets you cast devices to your Clear Touch® panel. This guide is intended to provide information about how the software communicates on the network as well as ...
Panel Collage App Update Record
Please note that although some features are enabled with the panel application, they must also correspond with the software capabilities of the client (PC, iOS, MacOS, or Android device). V2.0 (available through the CT App Store for the 6000U series ...