How to Calibrate Touch on Internal PC Module (Windows 10)
1. Go to the white Search Bar in the lower left corner of your Desktop. Click it and type "Control Panel." When Control Panel pops up in the right menu, click it.
2. When the Control Panel pulls up, click on "Tablet PC Settings."
3. In Tablet PC Settings, make sure you see "PC Monitor" in the Drop Down Box under Display Options. Then, click "Calibrate..."
4. You will then see this message pop up. As instructed, touch the Crosshair each time you see it in the corners of the screen. (Multiple times in each corner)
5. After touching the Crosshair in each point in each of the corners, click "Yes" in the pop-up box.
6. **If Touch Calibration is not resolved or has not improved, you can start again from Step 1 and click "Reset" in the Tablet PC Settings Display window**
Use the Clear Touch Interactive Panel as a Secondary Monitor in Extend Mode
Using your Clear Touch Interactive Panel as a Secondary Monitor in Extend Mode ***For the best experience, we recommend mirroring or duplicating your display*** With Windows 10, Microsoft has given users the option of running multiple displays in ...
Installing Windows 10 on a Clear Touch Interactive PC Module
Clear Touch Interactive offers a range of Integrated PC Modules that can either be purchased pre-loaded with Windows 10 Pro or without an operating system. If you or your organization chooses to purchase your PC Module without an OS, you will need ...
Built in PC - Audio Issues within Windows
Related Product(s): All PC Modules Issue Description: Audio does not work as there is an incorrect audio driver loaded. Issue Resolution: Go into Device Manager, update drives and/or uninstall the audio drivers listed, reboot the PC and Windows will ...
Correct Windows 10 Power Settings for Your Clear Touch Interactive Panel
*Please apply any outstanding Windows Updates ahead of time as updates may cause Windows to revert any changes* This article outlines the Windows 10 recommended power settings for Clear Touch Interactive Integrated PC Modules. These settings will ...
Fix for Clear Touch Interactive PC Module Shutting Down Using Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Etc.
If you have experienced your Clear Touch Interactive PC module shutting down and/or going to a black screen and displaying "No Signal" while using a streaming service such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Etc. This is a known issue that we have worked ...