Command/DMS Feature Update List
This article provides an update record for the Command App on the Clear Touch panel. Command is our Panel Management software that allows Administrators to send messaging, notifications, and alerts to the Clear Touch IFP, as well as manage applications, power settings, and firmware updates.
v1.12.0 released January 26th, 2022
- Support user feedback from the web console
- Admin of the organization can change the login email address
- Provide option to force changing inputs
- Optimized the automatic client auto-update
- Fixed some known issues
v1.13.0 released March 15, 2022
- Support Wi-Fi configuration via Profile
- Support Wi-Fi Allow List via Profile
- Optimized screen control for matching on Portrait Mode for the NIO
- Optimization for other defects
- Fix some known issue
v1.14.0 released April 13th, 2022
- Support Power on in 'offline mode' - device will be able to power on itself in a recurring schedule. No internet and No WOL service required；
- Support transfer the organization to another user;
- Optimized organization activation process;
- Optimize Power off in offline mode for recurring schedule;
- Fixed known issues;
v1.15.0 released May 19th, 2022
- Support adjust output volume and screen brightness.
- Allow enable and disable remote lock and button lock.
- Support input lockdown to prevent unexpected input switch.
- Support customize columns in the device list.
- Support export device list.
- Optimized the compatibility in file upload in Safari
- Fix known issues.
v1.16.0 released June 22nd, 2022
Support obtaining and viewing the device location;
Support cache clear/ clean-up system processes;
Support factory reset;
Allow device group to associate with new and existing commands;
Support sending Alert, Firmware upgrade, App install by device groups;
New Info Center to display release notes and system notifications;
Support switch input in a timed schedule;
Support modify input aliases;
Fixed known issues；
v1.17.0 released July 29, 2022
Support Debug Menu Lock
Support Android Settings lock
Support advanced operations on Device Groups
Support view and export Action logs
Optimized the process for adding and removing users
Fixed known issues
v1.18.0 released August 22, 2022
- Tags can be assigned for finding devices and distributing them in dynamically allocated groups
- Role management UI improvement
v.1.19.0 released September 20, 2022
- Upgrade USB Enroll method, support preset name and tag - the .json file can be customized to define Device name prefix or suffix, and Device tags can be pre-selected.
- Schedule Multimedia to play within a set time range
- Added support for the use of the keyboard in the screen control.
- Added the option to automatically open applications after they are installed
- Support turn screen on from standby/sleep status when command received
- Optimized user experience; squashed minor bugs
v1.24.0 released June 5, 2023
- Added the ability to import an app directly from the Google Play Store. Just copy and paste the URL from the web store directly into the Command App Resource management section.
Get the URL from the Google Play Store
Select “Add > URL from Play store” in the App Resource management page in the Command Web Console
Paste the URL in the App URL field
v1.25 Released September 4th, 2023
1. Alerts can now include an audio message! Audio instructions can be provided that coincide with the on-screen alert.
2. UI instructions added for Device Enrollment and Installing the WOL utility
3. Firmware update filtering options have been added.
4. Added RAM and Storage as a filtering option in the Device page
v1.26 Released December 12, 2023
1. A webpage can be “pushed” to an IFP or Digital Signage display.
2. The USB ports can be locked as a display Profile policy. This lock will block data drives from being accessed on the display. USB adapters that allow the function of external devices will still be functional. Here is the location of this feature within Advanced > Profile:
3. Messaging has been added after device enrollment that clarifies the remote access that is available through the Command web console. The web console can know the display’s location, see live screenshots, have an active view of any input, and achieve screen control of the Android OS.
By Passing Sho App After Firmware Update (6000K+ Series)
By Passing Sho App After Recent Firmware Update After Panel reboots, either after a Firmware Update, Reload, or a Factory Reset, the SHO application will Automatically Open. Select the Floating arrow on the right or left hand side of the display and ...
Install Collage updates through Command
Please reach out to our Support Team to receive the APK for the latest version of Collage. To know if this version is compatible with your Clear Touch IFP, please refer to the Collage feature update list: ...
Commands Guide for Bytello Command
Command List To access the Command List, first, from the Command Dashboard, click on Manage. From the Manage menu, click on Devices or Groups. You can either send a Command out to specific devices, or send a Command out to an entire designated Group. ...
Panel Collage App Update Record
Please note that although some features are enabled with the panel application, they must also correspond with the software capabilities of the client (PC, iOS, MacOS, or Android device). V2.0 (available through the CT App Store for the 6000U series ...
How to set up WOL server for powering on panels through Command (Bytello)
Clear Touch Interactive’s Command software is a cloud-based remote management tool that allows administrators to seamlessly access, monitor, and control their Clear Touch Interactive flat panels using any web-connected device. One of the features ...