Collage Windows client update record
Please see the information below for features and updates related to the listed versions of Collage. This record is only intended to represent versions made available for Windows OS; accessed from our downloads page (getcleartouch.com/downloads).
Version 2.4 (Released August 2020)
- General UI changes
- Added Extend Desktop mode for wireless screen sharing
- Added Desktop Synchronization for a connected device. The Desktop can view and control the panel (with granted permissions)
- Added option to select window or whole screen when screen mirroring
Version 3.2 (Released August 2021)
- Make-over of the user interface
Connected Device Menu
- Added data & security information in the User Experience Plan
User experience plan
- Added "connectable devices" menu for quick access to available panels. (Panel feature available in Collage panel app v3.2.)
Collage MacOS client update record
Please see the information below for features and updates related to the listed versions of Collage. This record is only intended to represent versions made available for MacOS; accessed from our downloads page (getcleartouch.com/downloads). Version ...
Panel Collage App Update Record
Please note that although some features are enabled with the panel application, they must also correspond with the software capabilities of the client (PC, iOS, MacOS, or Android device). V2.0 (available through the CT App Store for the 6000U series ...
Using Collage with Airplay/Chromecast
A new feature added to Collage 220.127.116.113 is the ability to cast to the panel without installing the Collage app on iOS devices and when casting from a Chrome browser. To enable this feature, first ensure that you are on the latest version of ...
Collage Update Guide
This guide outlines updated to the latest version of the Collage app on your Clear Touch panel (available for 5000C, 6000K, 7000X, 6000K+, 7000XE, and 80865MAX series panels). To check the version of your Collage app, launch the app from the Android ...
Collage v5 White Paper
We will release Collage v5 for Clear Touch IFPs via OTA server on June 6th. It will require that client (sending) devices update to v5 in order to function with the new server (receiving) IFPs. Instructions and downloads for implementing this update ...