Calibration Issues with External PC
Calibration Issues with an External Windows PC
There have been several instances where a customer has experienced an issue where the screen appears to be misaligned and needs to be calibrated.
- Open Device Manager and the ClearTouch Panel should be showing up as a tablet PC interface.
- Next, go to the Start Menu and search for "Control Panel" and click "Hardware and Sound"
- Click "Tablet PC Settings" then under "Display Options" choose the name of the display you would like to calibrate
- Click the "Calibrate" button and complete the Calibration steps
- The setting was to treat monitor 1 as the "tablet" and was duplicating that setting to the ClearTouch panel
- Set it to instead treat monitor 2 as the tablet
- Please be sure the display resolution is set to at least 1920x1080 as this is the most common issue of calibration
Calibration Issues with an External Mac OS
- Open the Apple menu, go to System Preferences, click Displays, then click Display.
- Select Scaled, then select one of the options
- Press the Option key while you click Scaled to see additional resolutions for the second display. Then select a scaled resolution option for the second display.(Preferably 1920x1080)
*As always, for the best possible results we recommend using an Internal PC Module*
Keywords: external display touch resolution calibration alignment
Built in PC - Audio Issues within Windows
Related Product(s): All PC Modules Issue Description: Audio does not work as there is an incorrect audio driver loaded. Issue Resolution: Go into Device Manager, update drives and/or uninstall the audio drivers listed, reboot the PC and Windows will ...
Use the Clear Touch Interactive Panel as a Secondary Monitor in Extend Mode
Using your Clear Touch Interactive Panel as a Secondary Monitor in Extend Mode ***For the best experience, we recommend mirroring or duplicating your display*** With Windows 10, Microsoft has given users the option of running multiple displays in ...
Cannot Access BIOS for Internal PC Module
Being unable to access the BIOS is normally the result of upgrading from Legacy BIOS to UEFI. This can be corrected by resetting the CMOS Battery on the motherboard of the PC Module For PC Modules included with the 5000 series panels, the CMOS ...
Fix for Clear Touch Interactive PC Module Shutting Down Using Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Etc.
If you have experienced your Clear Touch Interactive PC module shutting down and/or going to a black screen and displaying "No Signal" while using a streaming service such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Etc. This is a known issue that we have worked ...
Installing Windows 10 on a Clear Touch Interactive PC Module
Clear Touch Interactive offers a range of Integrated PC Modules that can either be purchased pre-loaded with Windows 10 Pro or without an operating system. If you or your organization chooses to purchase your PC Module without an OS, you will need ...